[SCIP] scipampl compilation on windows

Stefan Vigerske svigerske at gams.com
Thu Sep 10 14:24:16 CEST 2020

Hi,

there is a binary with IPOPT and SoPlex available at
https://www.scipopt.org/download.php?fname=scipampl-7.0.0.win.x86_64.intel.opt.spx2.exe.zip
Usually, using SoPlex is almost as good (and sometimes better) as using
CPLEX as LP solver.

This has been build under MSys, but, indeed, it is not so
straightforward and may require editing makefiles here and there. If you
need to stick with Windows and build your own executable, you may be
better off using the Linux subsystem (WSL), though you will not get
native Windows executables then.

Stefan