[SCIP] Does SCIP use Ipopt as NLP local solver?

Angel Manuel Gonzalez Rueda angel.manuel.rueda at udc.es
Sat Apr 10 15:00:42 CEST 2021

Thank you very much for the quick response Stefan.

So if we want to ensure to build scip with Ipopt, we must specify the flag
IPOPT=TRUE in the installation. But, the source code of the SCIPOptSuite
that we can download from the web:
[image: image.png]
Does also include the source code of Ipopt so it is immediately to do the
installation with it? Or does we need to install previously Ipopt from
other source?

Thank you very much,
Ángel