[SCIP] Welcome to the "Scip" mailing list

Ambros Gleixner gleixner at zib.de
Thu Feb 4 16:00:41 CET 2021

Hi Jerry,

If you set the central gap limit in SCIP and one solver reaches it, then
the behavior should be as you wish: all other solvers are terminated at
the next synchronization point.  Of course, I guess there can be some
delay sometimes, but it should happen.

(Passing individual gap limits to the subsolvers is currently not
supported out-of-the box, but could of course be implemented.)

Best,
Ambros