[SCIP] After stopping pricing and doing restart, model is becoming unbounded during presolve?

Katrin Halbig katrin.halbig at fau.de
Wed Jan 20 15:34:42 CET 2021

Hi Christian,

It's hard to say where the problem is. Also your logfile looks really
strange.

If you like, you can send me the lp-file and I will have a closer look
at this situation. Please also tell me which version of scip you use, so
that I can reproduce it.

Best regards,
Katrin

Am 20.01.21 um 09:31 schrieb Franzen, Christian:

> Hi Ambros.
>

> Thanks for your reponse and sorry for answering late. I have "switched
> off" presolving by including no presolver plugins, hence I only got
> the presolving code from the propagators and constraint handlers. That
> seems to work properly. I started to include one presolver plugin
> after the other and there seems to be a problem with "domcol". It
> fixed a lot of variables and afterwards my problem is reported to be
> unbounded. I did not test all presolver plugins yet, but I will try to
> test all of them by the end of this week. Any idea concerning "domcol"?
>

> Regards
> Christian

Katrin Halbig, FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg, LS Wirtschaftsmathematik, Tel. +49 9131 85-67179