[SCIP] SCIP 7.0.2 with AMPL: Best configuration for LP/MILP performance

Cord Kaldemeyer cord.kaldemeyer at ane.energy
Mon Mar 22 10:00:40 CET 2021

Hi everybody,

I have already managed to install SCIP on my machine based on the following question on stackoverflow (https://stackoverflow.com/a/66736905/3734059) but my question now has become more specific.
As I have used the flags BOOST=false and ZIMPL=false for the compilation, I am now curious if this somehow affects the performance to solve LPs/MILPs and how to configure SCIP to get the best (default) performance for these problem classes.
Is this already sufficient in terms of the optimal (default) performance or are there any other tweaks I should know or could use for the compilation?
Any hints are welcome!

Thanks in advance for your help,
Cord