[SCIP] Binary for ARM architecture

Barry Hurley b.hurley at keelvar.com
Mon Nov 22 11:30:22 CET 2021

Hi,

I wonder if there are any plans to provide binary packages for the ARM architecture? The latest v7.0.3 source code does not cleanly compile on a new ARM64v8 MacBook Pro – there are some external dependencies such as “catch” in papilo that are missing upstream changes for ARM support. I managed to get it to compile by updating that and disabling some things but there were a number of warnings. `make test` successfully passes 1361 tests.

Is this something that there is any plans to provide official binaries for? I would be happy to help in any way I can. With Apple no longer selling Intel machines, this is likely to become a growing demand I would expect. Many thanks in advance, and thank you for all the work that has gone into the SCIP suite so far.

Regards,
Barry Hurley
Keelvar