[SCIP] Binary for ARM architecture

Franziska Schloesser schloesser at zib.de
Wed Nov 24 10:38:39 CET 2021

Dear Barry,

Currently we are testing compilation on arm on a raspberry pi, where we
include a locally compiled onetbb2021.4. The distributed binary package
includes a scip compiled with soplex and papilo.

As far as I know there are no immediate plans for getting a mac machine
with the new architecture.

For improving the compilation, let's continue the discussion privately.
Please send me logfile containing the error(s) and we can check it.

Best,
Franziska