[SCIP] Solution at Node

Izuwa Ahanor aizuwa at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 20:47:17 CEST 2021

Hey Marc,

Thanks for the quick reply. So given a node, when I call
ScipgetNodeLowerbound or scipgetNodeestimate, this returns an scip_real
corresponding to the LowerBound at that node.

I want to get the corresponding solution that gave this Lowerbound i.e.
possibly and array of Scip_vars and values.

Thanks,
Izuwa.