[SCIP] Solution at Node

Marc Pfetsch pfetsch at mathematik.tu-darmstadt.de
Fri Oct 8 20:12:11 CEST 2021

Hi Izuwa,

what do you mean by "best solution given a node"?

If you want to get the overall best solution, you can use
SCIPgetBestSol(). If you mean something like the best solution that is
feasible at the current node - I am afraid that you cannot easily
extract this, because it would require the recursive solution of a
problem of the same type that your are solving.

Best

Marc