[SCIP] ERROR in using Gurobi as a solver with GCG

Gurjot singh gurjot91201 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 12:28:35 CEST 2022

Thanks for the reply, I subscribe to the mailing list.
As suggested by you , I installed tbb using command l

sudo apt update

sudo apt install libtbb-dev

Now this error coming is as follows

CMake Error at soplex/cmake/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:137
(message):

  Could NOT find GUROBI (missing: GUROBI_LIBRARIES)

Call Stack (most recent call first):

  soplex/cmake/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:378
(_FPHSA_FAILURE_MESSAGE)

  scip/cmake/Modules/FindGUROBI.cmake:15 (find_package_handle_standard_args)

  scip/CMakeLists.txt:321 (find_package)

Thanks
Gurjot Singh