[SCIP] Problem of "libscip.dll was not found"

Fan YANG fanyangqd at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 28 04:22:43 CEST 2022

Dear all,

I downloaded scipoptsuite-7.0.1 source code and compiled it by CMake GUI in Win 10, where I set "LPS=grb".

The generated scip.exe can be launched, which also displayed that the LP solver is Gurobi.

I tried to compile the example of vrp. In the CMake, the SCIP_DIR is set as "C:scipoptsuite-7.0.1/cmake".  I built the vrp project in visual studio 2015 successfully.

When I started it, the program reminded me that: "The code execution cannot proceed because libscip.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem".

Do you know how solve this problem?

Many thanks,
Fan