[SCIP] Build problem: TBB

k.briggs73 k.briggs73 at btinternet.com
Wed Feb 16 13:23:09 CET 2022

When using the cmake method, I am getting the error below.   I can't
find any mention in README.md about what TBB is, or how to install it.
And even when I set PAPILO to off, I still get the error.   However, the
make method seems to work.

Another thing, README.md says "For further details please refer to the
INSTALL file of SCIP", but there is no INSTALL file.

Keith

kbriggs at Dell:~/Downloads/scipoptsuite-8.0.0/build> cmake ..
-- Build type: Release
-- Could NOT find TBB (missing: TBB_DIR)
CMake Warning at CMakeLists.txt:89 (message):
   Cannot find papilo dependency TBB.  Please set PAPILO to off or
specify
   TBB_DIR!