[SCIP] Constraints user data

Iain Fullelove fullelove.iain at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 14:15:01 CET 2022

Hi,

I'm working on a problem that is basically solving a max-flow min-cut
problem that has capacity constraints.
I currently use the function "SCIPvarSetData" to add my own user data to
the decision variables but can't find an equivalent function for adding
user data to constraints? Or would this require me to implement a full
constraint handler?
The reason I was wanting to do this is because the majority of my
constraints are precedence constraints between two nodes in the graph
network, and I was wanting to mark these constraints as precedence
constraints for the custom relaxation handler I added.

Thanks,
Iain