[SCIP] Setting relative gap in FiberSCIP and ParaSCIP

Yuji Shinano shinano at zib.de
Sun Sep 11 16:42:26 CEST 2022

Hi Sergey,

Thanks for the instance and configuration. I checked it.
Sorry, in the current implementation of FiberSCIP and ParaSCIP, controlling it only with the SCIP parameter looks difficult when it takes time to solve
(if it can be solved in the racing stage, the "NoPreprocessingInLC = TRUE" might work).
And it looks like the setting SCIP parameters for that is not good for FiberSCIP and ParaSCIP in a sense how it work is not clear.
I will add the feature rather UG side in the future. I think it can not control vividly, but when LC recognized that gap is reached,
then LC interrupts all computations from the UG side.

Best regards,
Yuji

Hi Yuji,

Here are the instance and configuration files attached.

Thank you in advance,
Best regards,
Sergey