[SCIP] Setting relative gap in FiberSCIP and ParaSCIP

Sergey Smirnov sasmir at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 19:45:08 CEST 2022

Hello, SCIP community,

I have problems setting relative gap in parallel version of SCIP 8.0.1.

When I set limits/gap = .5e-01 in scip.set and run scip like scip -f problem.cip -s scip.set  scip stops after reaching the gap specified. However, fscip and parascip seem to ignore this parameter. For example, I run fscip the following way and it solves until optimality:
fscip ug.set problem.cip -s scip.set

What is the correct way to set relative gap in fscip/parascip?

Thank you in advance,
Best regards,
Sergey