[SCIP] Trouble with Debian binaries

Franziska Schloesser schloesser at zib.de
Thu Sep 15 15:43:49 CEST 2022

Dear Pedro,

The linux debian binaries are built on an intel processor machine, since
you are running on amd, I can imagine that this does not work. I will
add a comment on the website.

I'm impressed that you got it to install though.

In your case compiling yourself was the right solution, great to hear
that you got it to work in the end.

Best,
Franziska