[SCIP] SCIPchgReoptObjective() without resetting other variable coeffs

Ambros Gleixner gleixner at zib.de
Fri Jul 14 13:29:54 CEST 2023

Hi Christopher,

No, but you are correct that this is a good feature request.  It is a
bit tricky to implement (but not impossible) because of the link between
original and transformed variables.

If you are worried about overhead for memory allocation, this should be
solved by using SCIPallocCleanBufferArray(), see

https://scipopt.org/doc/html/group__PublicMemoryMethods.php#ga11c9a6e3b9eb81c15d84e2ef636c40d0

and

https://scipopt.org/doc/html/MEMORY.php

Important: You have to reset the changed entries of the array to zero
before freeing it.

Best,
Ambros