[SCIP] cannot download SCIP for macos

Manns, Julian manns at zib.de
Tue Jun 20 12:11:35 CEST 2023

Hi Bill,

The file you are seeing is indeed the self-extracting package that contains the precompiled SCIPOptSuite. Only the first part of that file is actual shell code, the rest is binary. Executing that .sh-file will unpack SCIPOptSuite in the location of the .sh-file. Ideally, your browser should download the file. Can you check the URL of the browser tab showing that file? Maybe it was downloaded after all and the URL points to a location on your machine.

Best,

Julian Manns