[SCIP] cannot download SCIP for macos

william woods bill at iyo.dev
Mon Jun 26 17:31:40 CEST 2023

Hello:

Thanks for your help and sorry for my delayed response.  My browser did not
automatically download the file. (chrome Version 114.0.5735.133 on macOS
Ventura 13.3.1). The URL was "
https://scipopt.org/download/release/SCIPOptSuite-8.0.3-Darwin-Ipopt-gcc10.sh".
I had to "Save Page As" from the chrome file menu. After that I was able to
execute it in the terminal.

*cheers,Bill Woods, PhDDSP, Speech, Hearingiyo.dev <http://iyo.dev>*