[SCIP] Variable repeated

Marc Pfetsch pfetsch at mathematik.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Mar 15 12:08:57 CET 2023

Hi Mahdi,

have you double checked that variable bounds are represented in your
dual? If you have bounds on the variables you are pricing (i.e.,
potentially exponentially man) you should try to avoid them by using
constraints that implicitly bound the variables. And finally, it makes
sense to think about the signs of the coefficients in the dual (this has
always been the problem for me when running into the same problem).

As a check you can compute the reduced costs for variables that already
appear in your problem and compare them to the ones that SCIP gives you.

Best

Marc