[SCIP] Variable repeated

m.noorizadegan at gmail.com m.noorizadegan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 23:27:04 CET 2023

Hi Scip community,

I have a pure linear program, (no integer or binary variable).

The branch and price algorithm keeps identifying the same variables as
improving variables.

I thought there could be potentially two issues: 1) reduced cost is not
correctly computed and 2) new variables are not correctly assigned to
constraints.

I have double checked both many times. Seems these are not the issue.

I was wondering if someone could tell me if there are any other issues that
would lead to repeated variables?

We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best,

Mahdi