[SCIP] The issue to run PyGCGOpt on Colab

Miltenberger, Matthias miltenberger at zib.de
Sun May 28 12:07:09 CEST 2023

Hi Abbas,

"!pip install conda" is not going to work. You should use the following to get conda in Colab:

!pip install -q condacolab
import condacolab
condacolab.install()

I hope that helps!

Cheers
Matthias

On May 28, 2023 08:33, Abbas Omidi <abb.omidi at gmail.com> wrote:
Dear support team,

I hope you are doing well. I am trying to solve the scheduling problems by PyGCGopt on Colab in order to compare the solving time of different formulations between GCG and SCIP. Some days ago, I could install Conda on the Colab with !pip install conda, but it does not work for now. I tried to import and run that in a different way that works for PySCIPopt, but it caused a significant error on GCG. Please, see this MRE<https://colab.research.google.com/drive/1O4bTWa_5IE9okf7YAVCrEpSZZbrrODAV?usp=sharing>.

[image.png]

I was wondering if, how can I fix that?

Best regards
Abbas