[SCIP] Meaning of assertion assert(lp->validsollp == stat->lpcount)

Marc Pfetsch pfetsch at mathematik.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu Oct 19 14:18:12 CEST 2023

Hi Alex,

can you please check whether your propagation method terminates the
probing mode correctly (SCIPendProbing)? It also might be that you call
functions that disturb the LP status somehow.

If the problem is not immediate from your code, you could run your code
in a debugger and add a watchpoint on lp->validsollp and stat->lpcount
and see which function changes it. This might help to track the problem
down.

Best

Marc