[SCIP] Is possible to change the LB and UB of a decision variable and reoptimize a MIP model?

Peter Notebaert mail at peno.be
Mon Sep 11 12:44:08 CEST 2023

It also took me a while to figure out how to do a restart and had several
communications with a scip person to sort it out.

This is what works for me.
Just before you make your first change after an optimize, do those three
calls:

        ret = SCIPfreeTransform(scip);
        ret = SCIPenableReoptimization(scip, 0);
        ret = SCIPfreeReoptSolve(scip);

After these you can change bounds, add/remove variables, add/remove
constraints and then do again a SCIPsolve

See also my sciptest program in sciptest2.cpp at
https://github.com/peno64/sciptest

Peter