[SCIP] Specify initial solution as a starting point via current parameter set of SCIP

Ambros Gleixner gleixner at zib.de
Wed Sep 13 18:14:51 CEST 2023

Dear Johannes,

Not really, and not really by parameters, but something related could be
the feature to complete a partial solution, which you can read in by a
file.  This is explained also in Section 2.1.6 of the release report for
SCIP 4:

https://opus4.kobv.de/opus4-zib/frontdoor/index/index/docId/6217/

Hope that helps,
Ambros