[SCIP] Different results between 8.0.3 and 8.1.0

Kamp, Dominik Dominik.Kamp at uni-bayreuth.de
Thu Feb 1 22:35:13 CET 2024

Hello Thiago,

this looks like a bug. Therefore, it will be very helpful, if you file a bug report with reproducing settings, problem, desired solution, and full version of the permuted 8.1.0 run. Then we can have a closer look.

You can file a bug report at either

https://www.scipopt.org/bugs.php

or

https://github.com/scipopt/scip/issues.