[SCIP] Dealing with a problem that contains a specific structure with a standard MILP solver

Abbas Omidi abb.omidi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 10:49:50 CET 2024

Dear support team,

Suppose we have a specific formulation which contains a particular
structure. For example, the formulation contains a block diagonal format
with some linking constraints or variables.

As far as I know, this format would be suitable for the decomposition
scheme. Now, I am interested to know if is there any benefit to using this
special structure with a standard MILP solver line SCIP or Gurobi.

All the best
Abbas