[SCIP] run multiple problems in parallel

Thiago NOVAES thiago.novaes at princeps.com
Mon Feb 12 12:35:44 CET 2024

I would like to use SCIP to run multiple cases in parallel. Initially I tried to create a SCIP environment for each problem, in each environment I create a problem. However, when I delete restrictions from a problem, SCIP does not find the restriction. My first question is: Isn't it possible to use several SCIP environments at the same time?

My second idea was to use just one SCIP environment and create several problems in the same environment. Using "SCIP_RETCODE SCIPcreateProbBasic (SCIP *scip, const char *name)".
However, I didn't find the method in the API to change the current problem. Does this method exist?

If not, how could I handle multiple issues at the same time?

Best regards,
Thiago