[SCIP] Accessing cutting planes through pyscipopt

Leon Eifler eifler at zib.de
Wed Feb 28 12:27:39 CET 2024

Hi Kody,

sorry for the late reply. Could you clarify what exactly you mean? Do
you want the cutting planes active at the current node, or do you want
ALL the cutting planes that were applied at some point throughout the
solving process?

For both cases, the pyscipopt interface would most likely need to be
extended. I recommend opening an issue on the PySCIPopt github repository.

Best,
Leon