[SCIP] Inquiry Regarding Iterated Solving and Python Integration in SCIP

Mohammed Ghannam ghannam at zib.de
Tue Mar 5 11:39:22 CET 2024

Hi Ben!

The PySCIPOpt repo contains an example for iterated solving for the Traveling Salesman Problem that iteratively adds cutting planes and reoptimizes the model. Also, to answer your last question you can call the method `model.getBestSol()` to return the optimal solution values for the given objective function. If you meant the optimal value of the objective function you can get it as in the example by calling `model.getObjVal()`.

Hope this helps!

Best,
Mo