[Scip] LP Error (CPLEX)

Julian Lamberty julian.lamberty at mytum.de
Mon Sep 29 13:01:17 MEST 2008

Hi!

Another Problem has occured in our described column generation problem
(The "Overly motivated presolver" thread).

In some constellations (changes in the objective function, varying the
number of paths initially generated before pricing) the following error
comes up:

[src/scip/lpi_cpx.c:475] ERROR: LP Error: CPLEX returned 1014
[src/scip/lpi_cpx.c:1931] ERROR: Error <-6> in function call
khc3: src/scip/lpi_cpx.c:449: checkParameterValues: Assertion
`curparam.intparval[i] == par.intparval[i]' failed.
Abort

What does this mean?
We are currently using SCIP 1.00.9 in debug mode, please let me know if
you need any output.

Regards
Julian