[Scip] Changing time limit during solving make SCIP freeze

Aurélien Questel aurelien.questel at lip6.fr
Fri May 3 11:41:29 MEST 2013

A small precision : when the time limit is reached, the solving process may stop and display
the different statistics (#nodes, best sol value, etc…)
but then my program freezes and the following procedures of my pricer aren't reached.
So I know for sure that the issue appends between the stop instruction and the termination of a scip instance