[Scip] Tweaking SCIP parameters for speed-up

michael.winkler at zib.de michael.winkler at zib.de
Fri Jul 11 16:47:51 CEST 2014

Hi Sergey,

I also have some question besides Marcos.

You experienced a speed up factor of 2; on which test set or test
instances, are these instances similar in their structure?

We are sure that parameter for a particular instance type can be improved,
but how does your tuning works on an instances set like the MIPLIB?

Do you check the different results of the runs for feasibility/optimality
or compare the solution value for each instance?

Is Turbo Boost and Hyper-threading disabled for your results and are the
runs performed exclusively on a computer?

Best, Michael