[Scip] Question about the cons_linking

Gregor Hendel hendel at zib.de
Fri May 23 10:22:48 CEST 2014

Dear Gang Bai

SCIP features a presolver that converts integer variables to their
binary representation. It is disabled by default. You can enable it
by setting the parameter "presolving/convertinttobin/maxrounds" to -1.
You can verify the conversion from the SCIP output in the interactive
shell after presolving.

The presolver also features a limit to the maximum integer domain size,
which you can use to restrict the conversion to some of your
integer variables.
The parameter name is "presolving/convertinttobin/maxdomainsize".

Regards,
Gregor