[SCIP] minimal irreducible infeasible subsystem

Gregor Hendel hendel at zib.de
Fri Dec 11 14:19:40 CET 2015

Hi Ali and list,

you can figure out the number of violated constraints from the primal
bound. After the transformation, there is one binary variable added for
every constraint of the original problem, each with an objective
coefficient of 1. These variables are named "<originalconsname>_master"

You can display the problem after the minuc transformation by using
'display problem'.

If you would like to know the constraints that are violated in the minuc
solution, type display solution and check which of the master variables
are set to 1.

Kind regards,
Gregor