[Scip] deleting variables in solving stage

Gerald Gamrath gamrath at zib.de
Fri Jul 17 23:42:16 CEST 2015

Dear Marko,

you are right, the documentation is wrong here. Actually, we fixed this
in the .c file some time ago, but obviously forgot to adjust the header
file as well.

Since variables can be present in different internal structures of SCIP,
it is not allowed to delete variables externally. What you may do is to
mark the variable to be deletable via SCIPvarMarkDeletable() and change
the parameters pricing/delvars and pricing/delvarsroot to TRUE to let
SCIP automatically delete variables which are not needed anymore.