[SCIP] Pleaseeee help me

b.atakbulbul at gmail.com b.atakbulbul at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 12:21:52 CET 2015

Hi,
I am trying to use Scip programme.
I have read documents but I couldn't understand. I am very very confused.
I started with a very easy problem, but I couldn't solve.
Please help me.

My first problem is :
Furnco manufactures desks and chairs. Each desk uses 4 units of wood, and each chair uses 3 units of wood. A desk contributes $40 to profit, and a chair contributes $25. Marketing restrictions require that the number of chairs produced be at least twice the number of desks produced. There are 20 units of wood available.
Determine a production plan that maximizes Furnco’s profit.

I solved this problem by using Excel Solver and results :
the number of chair : 2
the number of desk : 2
profit : 180

How can I solve it by using Scip?