[SCIP] Installation Problems

Levente Sipeki levente.sipeki at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 08:28:36 CEST 2015

Hi,

I'm trying to install SCIP on my personal computer. I have a mac OSX
Yosemite.
I downloaded the SCIP suite, extracted, tried to "make". I kept getting a
"gmp.h" file not found.
The "gmp.h" file is located in  /usr/local/include directory.

I did have success installing SCIP with the following command:
"make GMP=false ZIMPL=false"

but running the examples gets the following error:

ld: library not found for -lzimpl.darwin.x86_64.gnu.opt

This error makes sense, because I disabled ZIMPL in the install but that's
the only way I got the install to work. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Levente