[SCIP] windows install problem

Nazim Nachi nazim.nachi at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 16:24:52 CET 2016

Hi

I am trying to install scip in win 10 machine with soplex since 3 days but
unfortunately I couldn't succeed.

I have followed every details you put on the installation information and I
have done all the prerequisites (Remarks on Installing under Windows using
MinGW)

I am specifically trying to install the JNI interface but at the
compilation of scip, I have error messages (e.g :
obj/O.mingw.x86.gnu.opt/lib/xml/xmlparse.o:xmlparse.c:(.text+0x2b60):
undefined reference to `BMSfreeMemory_call')

And the …mingw.x86.gnu.opt.so  is not created for the scip

Could you help me please with this installation ?

Thanks and regards