[SCIP] Help to compile SCIP AMPL interface on Windows

Stefan Vigerske stefan at math.hu-berlin.de
Mon Oct 10 12:37:33 CEST 2016

Hi,

building the SCIP/AMPL interface on Windows is not really supported and
more of a trial-and-error thing (that is, I don't remember the steps).
There is a binary for 3.2.0 available at
http://scip.zib.de/download.php?fname=scipampl-3.2.0.win.x86_64.intel.opt.spx.exe.zip

Stefan

http://www.gams.com/~stefan