[SCIP] clique lifting

Marc Pfetsch pfetsch at mathematik.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Oct 11 23:35:28 CEST 2016

Dear James,

this parameter turns on the combination of smaller set
packing/partitioning constraints into larger ones, e.g., if several edge
constraints from a clique (the edge constraints are deleted and only the
clique constraint is kept). Thus, some constraints disappear, but new
ones are generated.

Best

Marc