[SCIP] Must I use *.zpl as the input of SCIP?

Gerald Gamrath gamrath at zib.de
Mon May 22 10:46:44 CEST 2017

Dear Waldstein Wang,

SCIP is written in C and provides an extensive API in C (which you can
also use from your C++ code) to create and solve a model.

See http://scip.zib.de/doc/html/EXAMPLES.php for some examples, in
particular the Callable library examples. You can find more information
about other interfaces like Java and Python here:
http://scip.zib.de/doc/html/INTERFACES.php and on github:
https://github.com/SCIP-Interfaces