[SCIP] About dual solution in a column generation approach

dponce at us.es dponce at us.es
Fri Apr 27 15:23:09 CEST 2018

Dear Ambros,

That's was exactly the problem. The problem we implemented in SCIP was
different to the one in our notes.

Attached you have the problem using the correct bounds. Now everything
makes sense. It's time to use the lazy bounds for bigger problems which
are not solved at the root node.

Thank you so much!

Best.

Diego.