[SCIP] How to deactivate aging and avoid scip internal pricer ?

Gerald Gamrath gamrath at zib.de
Mon Jun 25 19:19:37 CEST 2018

Dear Sandra,

I don't think that SCIPgetNPricevarsFound returns what you are
interested in. As far as I can see, this is the total number of
variables that were added to the to the pricestore. This may be
variables "priced" by SCIP, but also the variables you priced, as well
as all variables in your original formulation, that go through the
pricestore once to enter the LP. Perhaps your original formulation is
quite large?

Setting the age limit to -1 should normally do the trick. There are
other things like "lp/cleanupcols(root)", but those are disabled by default.

When you look at the statistics after solving ("disp stat" in the
interactive shell or SCIPprintStatistics()), you should see how many
variables are really added by your pricer and by the internal SCIP
pricing ("problem variables").  Is there a nonzero number for the latter?