[SCIP] How to deactivate aging and avoid scip internal pricer ?

Matheus Ota matheusota at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 17:48:47 CEST 2018

Hi All,

I think I'm passing through a similar problem. I've already set the
lp/colagelimit with:
SCIP_CALL(SCIPsetIntParam(scip, "lp/colagelimit", -1));

Still, when looking at my output, I see that a bunch of variables are
priced by the internal SCIP pricing:

Pricers            :   ExecTime  SetupTime      Calls       Vars
  problem variables:       1.08          -       1055       2775
  CVRPPricer       :      51.84       0.00        843       5017

Anyone have any tips here?

Thanks,
Matheus