[SCIP] UG Windows CMake English

Lukas Matthias Schäfer l.schaefer at mathtec.at
Tue Apr 9 14:23:30 CEST 2019

Hello SCIP Team,

I am sorry, I forgot to write it in English.

I have a question considering CMake UG. I have built SCIP with CMake Visual Studio and would  like to add UG. In the CMakeList.txt file from ScipOptSuite (6.0.1) , it says

                if(EXISTS ${PROJECT_SOURCE_DIR}/ug/CMakeLists.txt)

                               add_subdirectory(ug)

Unfortunatly, that UG does not have a CMakeLists.txt file. The Makefile of UG does not help me at the moment. My question is if such a CMakeLists.txt file for UG exists somewhere or if I have to try to write it myself?

I need this to include SCIP/UG in a VS Project. Building SCIP/UG under Cygwin/MinGW is no problem, but that only gives me .a libraries and I need .lib for VS.

Kind Regards,
Lukas Schaefer.