[SCIP] Using GuRoBi as LP solver: error in compilation using make LPS=grb ZIMPL=false

Gregor Hendel hendel at zib.de
Wed Dec 11 08:52:13 CET 2019

Hi Nag,

welcome to the SCIP mailing list.  I recommend you switch to CMake to
compile SCIP, if available, which is much easier, especially on
non-Linux platforms. Please refer to

https://scip.zib.de/doc-6.0.2/html/CMAKE.php

In your case, the cmake command should be

cmake .. -DGUROBI_DIR=/Library/gurobi810/mac64/ -DLPS=grb

Happy branch-and-pricing,
Gregor

Am 11.12.19 um 06:33 schrieb Naga Venkata Chaitanya Gudapati -
nagavenkata.gudapati at studio.unibo.it: