[SCIP] Variable bounds after using SCIPfixVar

Benjamin Müller benjamin.mueller at zib.de
Mon Oct 28 09:10:30 CET 2019

Hi Oliver,

I could imagine that you have observed a fixing in a sub-SCIP and thus
the corresponding variable in your main SCIP is still unfixed. Can you
add an artificial loop to the REDCOST callback of your pricer and check
the bounds and the LP solution value of each variable? Do you still see
a variable that has an LP solution value that is not in its bounds?

Best,
Benny