[SCIP] Parameter setting when using with SCIP and AMPL

Jongeun Kim kim00623 at umn.edu
Mon Jun 29 13:59:55 CEST 2020

Dear whom it may concern,

My name is Jongeun Kim who is a Ph.D. student at University of Minnesota. I
am studying a MINLP problem with Dr. Sven Leyffer and currently using AMPL
and SCIP (v.6.0). Would you please tell me how to set parameters such as
time limit and number of nodes in the branch-and-bound tree? The AMPL
homepage describes how to set options when using other solvers such as
Baron and Couenne but there is no such description for SCIP. While the NEOS
page for SCIP (https://neos-server.org/neos/solvers/milp:scip/AMPL.html)
receives a parameter file. So, I think there is a way to do it but I could
not find it. Would you please let me know about it?

Thanks,

---
Jongeun Kim
Ph.D. Student
Industrial & Systems Engineering, University of Minnesota-Twin Cities