[SCIP] Problems reading NL files from Pyomo with Scipampl

Stefan Vigerske svigerske at gams.com
Tue Aug 17 12:35:03 CEST 2021

Hi,

I couldn't reproduce this on Linux or macOS with that .nl file and
valgrind didn't signal anything.
You may have to debug a bit where this comes from
(https://www.scipopt.org/doc-7.0.3/html/FAQ.php#howtodebug).

There is also a scipampl executable of SCIP 7.0.1 for macOS available at
https://www.scipopt.org/download.php?fname=scipampl-7.0.1.darwin.x86_64.gnu.opt.spx2.zip

Stefan